Re: [XTalk] Wright's Resurrection Book

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      Amazon has already shipped my copy -- or says it has.

      Jeffery Hodges

      Steve Dingeldein wrote:

      <For those who may be interested, Fortress Press has
      moved up the publication date of N. T. Wright's new
      book, The Resurrection of the Son of God, from July to
      April 1.
      http://www.fortresspress.com/store/item.asp?isbn=0800636155>

      =====
      447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City