Re: Walking on the Sea [was Intellectual climates etc.]

  • mwgrondin <mwgrondin@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Eric,

      I bow to your greater knowledge and perspicacity. My only intention,
      as you perceived, was to provide a plausible symbolic interpretation
      of the Walking on the Sea stories, and you seem to have done a far
      better job than I.

      Many thanks for taking the time to compose your commentary.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI