RE: [XTalk] Quick resource question - Greek Philo on line?

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2003
      Thanks Mark.

      Yes, I was aware of this Philo web site... But only English translations, no
      Greek.

      I was, frankly, a little surprised that the Perseus site didn't have it. And
      apparently no one else has it either!

      Bob.

      Robert L. Webb
      Webb.Bob@...

      http://www.torreys.org/bible/philopag.html

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com

      crosstalk2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com