Quick resource question - Greek Philo on line?

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      I find the Perseus website helpful for searching the Greek text of many
      ancient authors, including the likes of Josephus. But as far as I can
      determine they don't have Philo of Alexandria on the site.

      Does anyone know where there might be the Greek text of Philo on line in a
      searchable format?

      Thanks.

      Bob.

      Robert L. Webb