Re: [XTalk] Re: "Angels" in Mark 13:27 (page 363)

  • Antonio Jerez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Andrew Lloy wrote:

      >I've read Wright and I've quoted the page numbers and his exact
      >quote on the matter. You've given me vague reference and a dogmatic
      >argument in response (without evidence I might add). I feel that
      >when you quote the page and text of where Wright makes the express
      >claim that the angeloi of Mark 13:27 are "Christian missionaries"
      >(and nothing else) we will have a basis for discussion which,
      >without that evidence, smacks of innuendo. I assume that since you
      >tell me to "read Wright again" you will know the parts of Wright to
      >which you are referring.

      I don´t have Wright´t book available at the moment at home, but i have my
      notes. And on a note on page 363 in "Jesus and the Victory of God" I have
      written that Wright says that the angels in Mark 13:27 are christian apostles ie
      missionaries. Take a look again at the book on that page and see if you don´t
      find anything along those lines.

      Best wishes

      Antonio Jerez