Re: [XTalk] Response to Robbins (Part 2)

  • laymantwo <laymantwo@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2003
      Interesting distinction, but I'm not sure it would hold up even thus
      refined. Afterall, the trip in Acts 16 (Troas to Macedonia by way of
      Samothrace) does not seem to be any longer or more of a sea voyage
      than the one in Acts 13 (Seleucia to Salamis, Paphos to Perga).

      And while Berea to Athens does seem to be a coast-hugger type journey,
      what about Cenchrea to Ephesusus or Ephesus to Caesarea (Chapt. 18),
      which are recounted in the third-person.

      And the first person plural is used from Assos to Mitlyene, which is a
      very short trip.

      Chris Price, Esq.
      Los Angeles, CA

      --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "David C. Hindley" <dhindley@c...>