Re: [XTalk] TCG - An Online Textual Commentary on the Greek Gospels

  • Zeba Crook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Wieland,

      I've been to have a look at the site; very impressive and useful. A small
      suggestion I might make: it's good that you warn people about the size of the
      gospel files, but you might also provide warning that they are PDF files, and
      provide the link for people to get Adobe if they don't have it:

      http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html

      Cheers,

      Zeb

      ***