Re: [XTalk] Early Christian Commentary on Mark

  • Peter Kirby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3 5:31 PM
      On Friday 03 January 2003 03:13 pm, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
      > Does any one have a copy of the Eerdmans Volume in the Early Christian
      > Commentary series on GMark. For the life of me, I cannot locate my own
      > and I want to see what the EC fathers took to be and said about Mk.
      > 9:38-39.
      >
      > Peter Kirby -- do you know what the earliest ECF citation of, or
      > earliest Lectionary reference to, this verse was and what form the text
      > has?

      Hi,

      I checked my e-Catena, and I didn't find any reference from the Ante-Nicene
      Fathers to Mark 9:38-39.

      For those who aren't aware of the tool, here is the URL:

      http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/e-catena/

      --
      Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
      5:29pm up 6:40, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon 750