sign offs for the Holidays

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Many XTalk members who are going away for the Holidays are contacting me
      off list to ask if I can set their mail reception to "no mail"

      Let me note that this is something that List Members can and should do
      for themselves by going to the XTalk Yahoogroups interface at:

      and clicking on the "edit my membership: button.

      Make sure you hit the "save changes" button after you've made the
      requisite adjustments.

      With this done, you will still be able to access XTalk via the web.

      Also, this same procedure should be used when you want to resume the
      reception of mail.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --