Re: [XTalk] (last sent too fast) Ideological Dissonance in Thomas

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2002
      Bill Foley wrote on Tuesday, December 17, 2002:

      I've been working on the same thing lately for a page of a new site (pg
      title
      'Early Dating Disputed' being worked on offline so far). [in progress site
      at http://members.aol.com/dagoi/ClemTom.html ] As a matter of fact I've
      been
      using the same book (and Davies latest book - Davies actually makes the most
      clear statement for using #12 and James for chronological dating of gThom
      and
      Patterson et al hedge it a bit).

      Bill, by "Davies," do you mean Steve Davies? And to which book are you
      referring?

      James would certainly not agree with gThom, and the authors of gThom would
      not agree with James. The argument clearly points to a time when James the
      Just is well sainted and long dead. Ted, can I reproduce this post on the
      site where it gets to James?

      I am not sure I understand what you mean by "on the site where it gets to
      *James*." I am assuming you are referring to the new site, which do I
      understand is not yet up and running? But "to James?" I am sorry, but I
      am confused about what you are asking. And how would you want to use my
      post? Could you clarify?

      Thanks,

      Ted