Upcoming Online Seminars

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      List Members will be interested to know what's in the works in our
      continuing series of Online Seminars.

      I am pleased to announce that this coming Spring there will be not just
      one, as there has been the past two years, but two Seminars with people
      in the forefront of HJ research.

      The first, to be held around late February (details forthcoming) will be
      with Richard Horsley on issues surrounding and related to his new book
      _Jesus and Empire_.

      The second will be at the end of March with Dale Allison on chapters (to
      be provided for us) of a new HJ book that he is working on as well as on
      issues surrounding and related to his _Jesus of Nazareth: Millenarian
      Prophet_.

      Stay tuned for more details.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson