Re: [XTalk] Betz and the SM (was: Matthew Created SM?)

  • Zeba Crook
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      Dear Ted,

      I have not yet read this book, but was certainly aware of its existence. This is
      a question I've only just started thinking about, and since I've had a
      dissertation in a completely unrelated area to complete, I'll appeal to the
      "692-page tome" feature of this work as to why I've not yet engaged it!

      On the other hand, while I do plan to consider seriously Betz's arguments, let me
      say briefly (again!) that I did preface my claim with the fact that I was assuming
      the 2DH, and QMatt and QLuke are not part of this per se.

      Thanks for this,

      Zeb