The Big Voice: God or Merman?

  • Steve Schalchlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hello list,
      I want to invite anyone on this list who might be near the Los Angeles area
      to my new musical called The Big Voice: God or Merman? where my life partner
      Jimmy and I talk about our lives in the church and our subsequent spiritual
      life that we found in the theatre. It's a very funny and melodic two-man
      show that just opened in West Hollywood and we have received absolutely
      FANTASTIC reviews. If you'd like to see the latest, go to our website
      http://www.thebigvoice.com

      We talk and sing about all the things one goes through in dealing with
      religion. I grew up fundamentalist Baptist and have been a list member here
      for a long time. Please come. It's at the Zephyr Theatre on Melrose and
      plays two nights a weeks.

      Steve Schalchlin
      http://www.bonusround.com
      Composer/lyricist of THE LAST SESSION
      LA Drama Critics Circle (Best Book, Music, Lyrics & Production)
      GLAAD Media Award
      Oscar Wilde Award
      New York Outer Critics Circle Nominee
      New York Drama League Nominee