invite to Lamaire

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Just to let folks know, I've sent an invite to Professor Lamaire to have
      him look over and (one hopes) join in the discussion.

      Now if someone will do that with Professor Altman.

      It would be wonderful to have them talking "face to face" here, both
      with each other and with the rest of us.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Floor 1