Re: [XTalk] Problem with "Reply" to discussion group

  • DaGoi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      In a message dated 10/07/2 4:01:32 PM, Bob Webb wrote:

      <<I've noted several times that if I use "reply" to respond to a posting it
      never arrives at the group; it just appears to get lost in cyberspace. Yet,
      it I copy the message and create a new e-mail, it gets through fine.

      Does anyone have a fix for this?>>

      I don't have that specific problem, but I have noticed an unusual number of
      typos in todays (Sun and Mon) postings. ??Maybe there's a bug that changes
      random letters on the server? - is this a new problem, Bob?

      Bill F