Message Delivery Problems -Bouncing Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      There are a number of XTalk members whose servers are bouncing back to
      Yahoogroups all XTalk messages and marking them as undeliverable. They
      are:

      Don Murphy donmurphy@...
      George Nicol ggnicol@...
      Jack Neefus jack.d.neefus@...
      John Lupia JLupia2@...
      John Moon johnmoon37172@...
      P.M. Hansell pmh22@...
      Robert C. Davis rdavis@...
      Roy Millhouse rmillhouse@...
      Robert Mealing robert_mealing@...

      and an unnamed subscriber with the address of djohann@...

      If you are in contact with any of these people, please alert the known
      party of the problem we're experiencing in getting messages to them. If
      you know that the subscriber now has a new e-mail address, and that the
      one listed above is dead, please let me know OFF LIST at my personal
      e-mail address above and below. (Do NOT hit the reply button to send me
      your message).

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --