The Problem of the Fourth Gospel

  • Peter Kirby
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Although this book was written in 1918, it has aged gracefully. Jackson's
      slim volume is full of carefully argued opinions that are relevant to our
      own studies today. It is of course also useful to those who wish to know
      about the history of Johannine criticism.

      The book in full is available here:

      http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/jackson/

      Any comments on this book are welcome.

      best,