RE: EMAIL SCAN:VIRUS ALERT! IN ATTACHMENT~RE: [XTALK] RE: HISTORICAL "FACTS" AND "OBJECTIVITY"

  • David C. Hindley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3 8:02 PM
      Richard,

      >>gentlemen and ladies. You are in error. I have not posted to crosstalk2
      nor is this my email address. it is randerson58@....<<

      Then my apologies.

      It came in your name and even seemed to be a real-life post, but these
      critters can make up fake addresses to add a sense of plausibility. Of
      course, since the file had the word "dildo" in the filename, I figured it
      needed a scan, and McAfee came up with a match.

      Everyone beware of opening any attachments with out scanning for viruses,
      and just delete the ones you have the smallest suspicion about.

      Respectfully,

      Dave Hindley
      Cleveland, Ohio, USA