The Apostolic Fathers by Lightfoot: Pt I. Vol 2

  • Peter Kirby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 1:28 AM
      The second volume in this five-volume set on the apostolic fathers by Joseph
      Barber Lightfoot is now available on the world wide web.

      http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/lightfoot/pt1vol2/

      This includes the complete Greek text of 1 Clement & 2 Clement, online for
      the first time, and a fine treatment concerning Hippolytus of Rome,
      certainly the most extensive on the web.

      I started with this volume because it was the only one I was not able to
      purchase and so I obtained it on interlibrary loan. If anyone would like to
      assist me in transcribing the other four volumes, please contact me
      off-list.

      best,
      Peter Kirby

      Early Christian Writings - 30 to 200