N.T. Wright's third volume

  • Tim Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      I stumbled upon a listing for N.T. Wright's third volume, "The
      Resurrection of the Son of God", at Amazon.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0800626796/qid=103247574
      1/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-0109907-4717650?v=glance&s=books

      Much to my disappointment, the publication date is June 2003. Does
      anyone know what Wright's approach will be for this work? (i.e.
      topics, arguments, etc.) I'm very anxious to read this when it
      becomes available, and was wondering if anyone here knew what to
      expect.

      Tim Henderson