Re: e-Catena

  • Brian Trafford
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2002
      --- In crosstalk2@y..., "Peter Kirby" <kirby@e...> wrote:
      >A few questions. Will you find this useful? Do you have
      >suggestions for improvement? Would you like to see a similar thing
      >for the Old Testament?

      Hello Peter

      I have scanned through your list, and this looks to be very helpful.
      Is it possible to run the references in reverse order as well?

      For example, could you put in Ignatius' letter to the Ephesians, and
      show the specific potential references from the Gospels? I do not
      know how much work would be involved in such a project, and perhaps
      others have done this already, sparing us the need to do it again.

      That said, the page looks to be excellently done, and should prove to
      be very profitable in the future. I have added it to my list of
      study aids in my "Favorites" (as I have with your web page itself).

      Thank you, and peace,

      Brian Trafford
      Calgary, AB, Canada