Re: More Re: [XTalk] Violence

  • DaGoi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 104 , Aug 7, 2002
      sorry, I sent the last post before signing it,

      see how big my letters are?
      sorry.

      bill foley
      woburn usa
    • Thomas G. Barnes
      Message 104 of 104 , Nov 13, 2002
        I know this is off topic, however, during the past few days I noticed the
        discussion going on about the use of copyrighhted material. Anyway, my
        question is this, how do I properly cite a web page I used information from
        in an academic paper. I am a student and an interested historical Jesus
        individual. I realize this is off topic so please send reply to me off the
        list.

        Thomas G. Barnes
        Philadelphia, PA
        Temple University