Re: Jesus quoted?

  • sdavies0
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
      --- In crosstalk2@y..., "antonmula" <antonmula@h...> wrote:
      > Is there, on the Web, a listing of any quotes of or allusions to
      the
      > words of Jesus as reported in the gospels in other writings of
      > the NT?
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Anton Mula

      Yes. What you appear to want can be found at
      http://www.axiosinstitute.org/
      All the sayings of Jesus are listed, in King James' English,
      in "The Words of Jesus" a book available on their site.

      Stevan Davies
    • antonmula
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
        Thank you Stevan. My question may be misleading. What I am
        looking for is a listing of passages in NT writings, other than the
        gospels, containing quotes or allusions of/to any words of Jesus
        e.g. 1Cor 11.24f

        Anton Mula