Jesus quoted?

  • antonmula
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
      Is there, on the Web, a listing of any quotes of or allusions to the
      words of Jesus as reported in the gospels in other writings of
      the NT?

      Thanks in advance

      Anton Mula
    • sdavies0
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
        --- In crosstalk2@y..., "antonmula" <antonmula@h...> wrote:
        > Is there, on the Web, a listing of any quotes of or allusions to
        the
        > words of Jesus as reported in the gospels in other writings of
        > the NT?
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Anton Mula

        Yes. What you appear to want can be found at
        http://www.axiosinstitute.org/
        All the sayings of Jesus are listed, in King James' English,
        in "The Words of Jesus" a book available on their site.

        Stevan Davies
      • antonmula
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
          Thank you Stevan. My question may be misleading. What I am
          looking for is a listing of passages in NT writings, other than the
          gospels, containing quotes or allusions of/to any words of Jesus
          e.g. 1Cor 11.24f

          Anton Mula