Correction to last post

  • bjtraff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      I my previous post, I incorrectly said that 1 Clement contained *no*
      aphorisms from Jesus. This is obviously an error on my part, as the
      sayings from 13:2 and 46:8 both constitute aphrosims. I should have
      said 1 Clement contains two aphorisms, and Ignatius none.

      My apologies for my hastiness in posting. I should have proof read
      my text more carefully before hitting "send". On the other hand,
      an "edit" feature on this list wouldn't hurt...

      Peace,

      Brian Trafford