Re: [XTalk] (Fwd) William Arnal wins 2002 F.W. Beare Award from Canadian S

  • William Arnal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
      Leon Albert wrote:

      > Congrat's, Bill. What were those other three books?

      I was including mine in the three. The other two were Kloppenborg's
      _Excavating Q_ and Alan Kirk's massive tome from Brill, the exact title of
      which escapes me at the moment, but it's something like _The Composition of
      the Sayings Source_ or some such thing. The Canadian Society of Biblical
      Studies web page (I don't know the URL off hand, but it'd be easy to find
      with a search) lists all the past winners.

      regards,
      Bill
      William Arnal
      Department of Religion