46[crosstalk2] Re: What about "Xtalk"?

  • Felix Just, S.J.
    May 25, 1999
      My vote also is for "Xtalk: Historical Jesus and Christian Origins"
      (great idea, Mark!).
      It combines the best ideas so far: a short useable title, and an
      explicitly clear sub-title.

      Shall we take a poll?

      If and when it's decided, then the list managers CAN automatically
      transfer everyone over to the new list (not just "inviting" them), so
      that no one else has to resubscribe or do anything else. (If you
      haven't found the trick to how to make this work, Jeffrey, let me know
      and I'll easily explain off-list.)

      Felix Just, S.J. -- Asst. Prof. of Theological Studies
      Loyola Marymount University -- 7900 Loyola Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90045-8400 -- (310) 338-5933
      Web-Pages http://clawww.lmu.edu/faculty/fjust

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2