24216Fwd: Re: pages from Joan Taylor's _The Immerser_

  • David Mealand
    Jul 24 9:39 AM
      Think the auto-reply sent this to Synoptic-L, but despite the
      headers I don't see JB's question there, but I do see it on
      Crosstalk! So have tried to remedy my error (David M.)

      JB asked:
      ------------------
      And does anyone here know of anyone besides Taylor and Claire
      Rothschild who argue that the Lord's Prayer originates with John?
      With thanks in advance!
      Jeffrey

      On this topic one could try this item, but I don't
      have it to hand so can't refresh my memory of JKE's answer -

      Elliott, J. K. "Did the Lord's Prayer Originate with John
      the Baptist?" TZ 29 (1973) 215.

      ---------
      David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

      Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

      Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic