24199Re: [XTalk] 1 Corinthians 13

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Apr 26, 2014
      Thanks, Ron. I should always check the actual text before I comment.

      Jeffery

      Ewha Womans University
      Seoul, South Korea

      Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K
       (The Bottomless Bottle of Beer)

      Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035 (The Bottomless Bottle of Beer)

      Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic Texts"

      Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
      M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

      Home Address:

      Gunyoung Apt. 102-204
      Sangbong-dong 1
      Jungnang-gu
      Seoul 131-771
      South Korea

      On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Ronald Price <ron-price@...> wrote:

      Jeffery Hodges wrote:

      Would faith continue to play a role after the eschaton, or would Paul think that faith has played out its role by then? Love, on the other hand, would surely continue.

      Jeffery,

      That's an interesting idea.

      However I don't know the answer to your question. All I know is that whoever wrote 1 Cor 13:13 thought faith, hope and love would all last for ever.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic