      From: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John E Staton
      Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 4:42 AM
      To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XTalk] Re: Important Documents

      Fair enough, but when messages come through to this list, and at least one other that I know of, the greater likelihood, as Jeffrey has said, is that Darrell's Yahoo e-mail account has been hacked. Yahoo has a particularly bad track record in this and should be doing more to rectify matters. I have seen multiple examples of this on Yahoo lists.

      Best Wishes

      John E Staton (BA Sheffield, Dip Theol Bristol)
      Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK
      www.christianreflection.org.uk
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic