23537Digital concordance

  • Karel Hanhart
    Dec 3, 2010
      Does anyone recall the meeting of SBL (or SNTS) sometime in the seventies or eighties (?) when the participants were shown the new computer software of a concordance of the bible? I believe it was Bob Kraft who demonstrated to us the wonders of this new aid for the exegesis. We crowded around his computer and called out words like "covenant", "son of God" and "huios tou anthropou" "justification" etc and were fascinated by this new tool when all biblical instances of the term appeared on the screen.either in Hebrew, Greek, English or French.

      I would appreciate if someone can refer me to the time and place of that meeting.

      Thank you in advance,

      Karel Hanhart