22544Re: [XTalk] concerning myth

  • James Ernest
    Feb 24, 2008
      Rikk,
      In the early 80s at Boston College (and earlier elsewhere) Gadamer gave a
      course on the pre-Socratics "From Religion to Philosophy." A number of years
      later I saw an English translation of a small book made up of those
      lectures. The English title is The Beginning of Philosophy. To see whether
      it might help you, try searching this book for "mythos" and "myth" at Google
      Books.
      James Ernest