21845Re: Today

  • Darrell Bock
    Feb 6, 2007
      I had no idea that we could get so philosophical and historical about
      all of this. Kudos to all of you for joining in. For those of you
      fans of the "real football," just remember that "foot" is a part of
      the whole body, so are hands. So both football and handball are not
      what they seem by the name! Jesus spoke in mysterious aphorisms and
      parables, so he would surely appreciate the name and what it represents.

      Darrell Bock