21841Re: [XTalk] Re: Today

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Feb 5, 2007
      John E Staton <jestaton@...> wrote: Ken, Actually "football" is the correct term this side of the Atlantic - and everywhere else except the USA. And how one can describe as "football" a game where the ball spends more time in players' hands than on the floor beats me! To which I, adopting my George Carlin persona, intone: "It's a mystery."

      But Jesus would understand...

      Jeffery Hodges

      University Degrees:

      Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley