11402Response from Bob Eisenman

  • John Lupia
    Nov 3, 2002
      From: "Robert Eisenman" <reisenma@...>�|�This is
      Spam�|�Add to Address Book
      To: "John Lupia" <jlupia2@...>

      Subject: Fw: Summary of my position
      Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:28:12 -0800

      > Please answer your correspondent in the following
      > manner:
      >
      > "I say 3rd-4th centuries because by that time the
      > Gospels had a chance to reach their final form and
      become widely known. Paul only calls James "the
      brother of the Lord", whatever he means by this. By
      the way, you might note that Paul does not know a
      second James, or at least never mentions him. But I
      have spent some thousand pages trying to answer these
      questions, how can I answer them in one-two sentences,
      or 'on one foot' as it were? As George H. W. Bush
      said, 'read my lips' or rather, 'read my book.'

      Best, RE"

      >P. S. Thanks for your notes on "biovermiculation" and
      all other consulatios.

      Bob Eisenman

      =====
      John N. Lupia, III