      From: sdavies0 [mailto:sdavies@...]
      Sent: 01 June 2002 03:01
      To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [XTalk] Davies Trafford Chat

      [snip]

      Hi

      Cam. Glos.? I thought you were in Boston.

      Would you agree nevertheless that Matthew has reduced Jesus' death
      from the Salvific Event that is the Main Thing He Did down to a
      simple disaster of cosmic importance? I would contrast Matthew to
      Paul and Mark and Hebrews in that regard.

      Steve Davies

      [snip]
    • Show all 78 messages in this topic