1010[XTalk] Re: Jesus and Moses

  • Mark Goodacre
    Aug 2, 1999
      On 31 Jul 99, at 17:22, Paul Miller wrote:

      > Can anyone recommend to me a web site or book that details all the
      > parallels between the life of Moses and the stories in the Gospels?

      For Matthew you should certainly begin with Dale Allison, _The New
      Moses: A Matthean Typology_ (Philadephia: Fortress; Edinburgh: T
      & T Clark, 1993). We had a longish discussion about it on the old
      Crosstalk but think it was before the FindMail archive was set up.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      The New Testament Gateway
      Mark Without Q