Schonfield item

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1998
      On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 19:43:12 -0400, miser17@... writes:

      >huh? Did he die? Is this the "beware" you have in mind?
      >
      >> From: Tom Simms <tsimms@...>
      >> Subject: Pompous Academics Beware!
      >> Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 20:37:16 AST
      >> To: crosstalk@...
      >
      >> In Hugh J. Schonfiled's _Those Incredible Christians_ he ends the book
      >> with

      STEVE

      NO, though I understand from the Davila & c HJS died sometime in the
      last three years... THEY paid no attention to him...he wouldn't meet and
      debate with them...HE didn't have to, THEY had not sold over 3 Million
      copies of just one on his books and over a million for several others...

      I last saw him on TV in 1990 when he was 90 and corresponded with him that
      year.
      I started to sent before I'd spell checked and was late cancelling.

      Tom