Jerusalem Perspective On-Line

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1998
      I may be a bit behind on this, but I have just come across a nice
      resource by the above title (The Jerusalem Perspective: Exploring
      the Jewish Background to the Life and Words of Jesus). Some will
      know of "the Jerusalem school" through the work of Lindsey, and his
      preference for the priority of Luke, but there is much more here than
      just that:

      http://www.jerusalemperspective.com

      All the best

      Mark