Expose your business to the Internet

  • alexr@birdmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000
      PUT EMAIL MARKETING TO WORK FOR YOU...

      Call NOW and receive 50,000
      FREE emails with your order!

      WE HAVE OPT-IN LISTS!!!!

      see below for removal.

      Special Ends Friday March 22, 2000

      MLM'ers, We can build your downline.

      Imagine having a product or idea and selling it
      for only $10.

      Now imagine sending an ad for your product or idea
      to 25 million people!

      If you only get a 1/10 of 1% response
      you have just made $250,000!!

      You hear about people getting rich off
      the Internet everyday on TV,
      now is the perfect time for you
      to jump in on all the action.

      FACT.
      With the introduction of the Internet, one primary
      KEY to conducting your business successfully is
      creating massive exposure in a cost effective
      manner.

      FACT.
      The experts agree that email marketing is one of
      the most cost effective forms of promotion in
      existence today.

      Electronic mail has overtaken the telephone as the
      primary means of business communication.(American
      Management Association)

      Of online users 41 percent check their email daily.

      "A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
      bulk email programs"- The New York Times

      "Email is an incredible lead generation tool"
      -Crains Magazine

      "Blows away traditional Mailing"-Advertising Age

      "It's truly arrived. Email is the killer app so
      far in the online world"-Kate Delhagen, Forrester
      Research Analyst

      Why not let a professional company handle your
      direct email marketing efforts for you?

      *We will assist you in developing your entire
      campaign!

      *We can even create your ad or annoucement for
      you!

      *No responses? We resend at no cost!

      For More Information CALL NOW-702-248-1043

      For removal see below.

      SPECIAL RATES
      SPECIAL ENDS Friday March 22, 2000

      Targeted Rates Upon Request.

      BONUS!!!
      Call In and receive 50,000 Extra Emails at
      No Cost!

      Call NOW - 702-248-1043

      We are terribly sorry if you received this message
      in error.
      If you wish to be removed. Please, type "REMOVE"
      in the subject line: chewy@...