Bite me (was: then get off this list)

  • Sam Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      Isidoros,

      I understand your feelings... and don't really care. This list is dead as
      far as discussing what was its focus so as far as I am concerned, anything
      goes.

      If you don't like it, I would suggest that you "please get off it. Now."

      This list was fine until lunatics like Christ Thomas (if that is his real
      name...) and crotchety old fools like Simms decided that their agenda was
      more important. Guess what? This list is only Crosstalk in name, only.

      After all, I am feeling a little cross, so I think that this is the perfect
      place to talk about it.
      -
      Sincerely,

      Sam Gibson