then, get off this list (was: Re: S/S is back)

  • Isidoros
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      Tom, Mike, I take it that, whatever has appeared under this heading on
      Crosstalk belongs to another list - so, take and dump, if you will, this
      fertilizer elsewhere.

      Sam, the same (after your "Crosstalk is no longer a scholarly list which is
      why ...") If nothing else, a little more of self-respect. Please.

      Jeff, would you keep *any* parainesis to unsubscribing from Crosstalk
      to yourself; and follow it. Why don't you unsubscribe, as you have been
      urging others to do for some time. Why are you still here?

      If anyone does not really care about this list's purposes and integrity,
      please get off it. Now.

      Isidoros