Knitting circle

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      Would you biddies stop this unmitigated crap, please?

      I think Mr Mathis or Bill or our mutual friend or whatever you'd like to
      call him is more inviting than the slop that has been pouring onto my
      computer screen in the last few days from you lot. I wish you'd all get
      back to knitting. We already have enough yarns to spin.