Re: Darwin's Sheep !

  • Isidoros
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 1999
      >Oh, no, please god, not that! Anything but that!

      On the other hand, Tom, maybe you are *all* right!
      (we might now have to set to filtering out also
      any god talking sheep.)

      Mike, what - in hell - are you - doing?

      Isidoros
    • Christ Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 1999
        See Mike, I am your beloved saviour.

        Christ
      • mgrondin@tir.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 1999
          > Mike, what - in hell - are you - doing?

          I thought that was clear. In the specific instance, Bill had written:

          > I SENTENCE GRODIN AND TEN GENERATIONS OF HIS FAMILY TO HELL. YOUR MOTHER AND
          > DAD WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER MIKE.

          To which I replied (humorously, I thought):

          > Oh, no, please god, not that! Anything but that!

          In general, since this list is no longer the home of HJ studies, I thought I'd demonstrate that you can never rid yourself of Bill, nor quiet him down. All that remains is for us to discuss his personal life, which I now feel free to do here, since all pretense of respectability is gone. So let's discuss his friends, his family, his visits to the bar, etc. Why not? This is no longer Crosstalk.

          Mike
        • Isidoros
          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 1999
            >visits to the bar, etc. Why not? This is no longer Crosstalk.
            >
            >Mike

            Not sure about the last. What I am sure of is that is no londer Mike.

            Besides, if this is no longer the Crosstalk to you, what are
            you doing loitering around about this list. Why, move on to
            something scholarly. Isidoros

          • mgrondin@tir.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 26, 1999
              > This is no longer Crosstalk.

              > Not sure about the last. What I am sure of is that is no londer Mike.

              Now why would you be so unkind, Isidoros? Is it because you still hope to save the old group? I'm afraid it's no longer possible. Too little, too late. Substantive discussions on XT2 are already in full swing - the old members returning - the glory of old Crosstalk born again!

              > Besides, if this is no longer the Crosstalk to you, what are
              > you doing loitering around about this list. Why, move on to
              > something scholarly. Isidoros

              I have non-scholarly interests as well. The stuff that I think is scholarly, I send to XT2, the non-scholarly stuff here. I don't cross-post to both lists. The reason I'm hanging around here is curiosity, more than anything else. Occasionally, something strikes my fancy and (like you) I speak up. I hope you don't begrudge me that small pleasure.

              Mike G.