Re: some ironies

  • Christ Thomas
    Message 1 of 8 , May 25, 1999
      Dr Tag and Judith.

      We bout run out of pologys.
      Thanks for the hello. Things are normal here. I resigned from the
      crosstalk discussion group April 1st, 1999. Yet, they keep posting to my
      site. Somebody wants to learn something.
      You know how it is on computers, who are we talking too???

      I have a few more post then I am going to leave and be about my
      business. There are a few more items I wish to share with the world. You
      two are a couple that comes to mind.
      I'll be really, really nice. Would I ever offend sweet Judith?

      Hello to the critters and plants.
      I love you so,

      Bill