membership & subscribing

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 1999
      Just a note to let you know that as of this morning we have 80
      subscribers to Crosstalk2.

      More importantly, though I was certain I automatically subscribed
      everyone (except CT) on Crosstalk to Crosstalk2, the e-groups manager
      tells me this was not the case. Instead, what was sent out to every one
      on the latest WHO CROSSTALK generated membership list was an *invitation
      to subscribe*.

      On the other hand, not all addresses on this list were functional, so
      that may account for the discrepancy.

      Bottom line: if you want to be on Crosstalk2, you have to subscribe
      through

      http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2/info.html

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson