Message to all scholars

  • Mike Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      I urge all scholars to immediately and forthwith join the move to
      Crosstalk2, the replacement for the old Crosstalk, and to send all future
      scholarly notes to that group, and that group alone. The moderator's yoke
      promises to be a gentle one - strong enough only to save us from the
      unfortunate fate that has befallen Crosstalk. Please help to establish the
      kind of discussion forum that we all want!

      Mike G.