Re: Christ Thomas

  • MISS NICOLETTE M STEPRO
    Message 1 of 17 , May 4, 1999
      -- [ From: Nicolette Stepro * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

      You've done your xtn duty O faithful servant. I don't know how others
      feel, but this lurker would appreciate it if you would now please shake
      off the dust and leave.

      Mr 6:11 And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye
      depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony
      against them.

      back to lurker status, nicolette

      Date: Friday, 23-Apr-99 07:40 PM

      Subject: Re: Christ Thomas

      Otherwise, go stand in the corner of ignorance served by Jeffery and his
      cohorts. You guys are a religious joke.
      Jesus is laughing at your stupidity.

      There, per your request, I have told you the truth so that you may be
      set free. That's the mission of God's servants.