Re: Littleton Lessons

  • Christ Thomas
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 21, 1999
      If no putdowns means let the ones that screwed up religion, and stole
      the lives of billions, Catholics, get away with murder, then you need to
      understand what put down truly means. You need a lesson in christianty
      history.

      Thomas
    • Philip B Lewis
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 21, 1999
        Briefly, though off-topic. NPD. NPD! NPD!!

        It is a lesson we need to learn on crosstalk. NPD simply means, "No Put Downs."

        As one listens to student responses to media questions one finds revealed a
        peer group culture which has its own built in hierarchy. Kids understand
        it, exploit it, and warp their own lives in accepting it. The very essence
        of it is the barnyard culture which determines which hen is top hen in the
        flock. The Darwinian (he only borrowed the term) "survival of the fittest"
        seems to dominate any individual's place in the cultural system. One
        survives by being able to put someone else down! Childish. Disastrous.

        So Crosstalkers, Learn the Littleton Lesson. Refuse the temptation. NPD
        NPD NPD.

        Philip
        -phil@...
        + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
        We invent histories to suit ourselves and call them facts.
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 21, 1999
          Christ Thomas wrote:

          > If no putdowns means let the ones that screwed up religion, and stole
          > the lives of billions, Catholics, get away with murder, then you need to
          > understand what put down truly means. You need a lesson in christianty
          > history.

          I, for one, am very weary of your pathological and absurd anti-RCC
          bullshit in every post you type. You need a lesson in history..period..
          and a few on human nature...and a course on aberrant disorders bordering
          on paranoia.

          Jack Kilmon
          jkilmon@...

          http://www.historian.net
        • Christ Thomas
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
            Jack, you are not nearly as fed up with my Roman Catholic Church
            rhetoric as I am fed up with the bull shit that the GODLESS WHORE and
            her blind servants, such as you, have spread upon the earth for
            thousands of years. Why don't you tell me how you ignorant bastards
            (Deut. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the
            LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the
            congregation of the LORD.) came to the conclusion that Mary was the
            Mother of God and the Pope is God on earth? This is not a put down this
            is a historical fact regarding the mindless mass psychotic behavior of
            her disciples.

            This would be no ordinary consideration if not that the Filthy Rich
            Whore has used her wealth to exploit her political power upon the
            governments of the earth and control and destroy millions of lives.
            (Rev. 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven
            vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto
            thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
            Rev. 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication,
            and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of
            her fornication.)
            You stupid witch hunting bastards.When using your paranoid psychological
            terms you stupid asses have three fingers pointed back at your selves.
            Define profane words for me??? Do you have a catholic list? I say words
            like shit and bastard are not profane words. What’s your catholic
            opinion? What is a profane word?

            Now, Jack, climb up out of the toilet you call a church and answer the
            questions regarding, your deities, MMary and Pope. Perhaps, once you
            shit filled mind scum acknowledge your mind is where you defecate we get
            get about discovering the truth of God and Jesus. Exod. 27:6 And thou
            shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shit-tim wood, and overlay
            them with brass. The POPE sucks.
            Rev. 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the
            mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the
            mouth of the false prophet. THE FALSE PROPHET-THE CATHOLIC POPE!

            Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which
            go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather
            them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. THIS POPE HAS
            APPOINTED OVER 280 CATHOLIC SAINTS DURING HIS TENURE? WHAT IS A CATHOLIC
            SAINT JACK? I SAY A CATHOLIC APPOINTED SAINT IS PURE BULL SHIT.

            Rev. 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and
            keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

            Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the
            Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

            A servant of God

            Thomas
          • Christ Thomas
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
              Good try Jeffery. Now demonstrate for us your real scholarly aptitude.
              Explain your Gods, Mary, Peter, your saints and the pope. Don't be a
              catholic coward tell the truth.

              Exod. 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

              Exod. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any
              likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth
              beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

              Exod. 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
              for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the
              fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them
              that hate me;
            • Christ Thomas
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                When is Big Brother not watching? This world and everything in it
                belongs to God.

                Dan. 8:3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood
                before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high;
                but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

                Rev. 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid
                his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the
                last:

                Rev. 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive
                for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

                Thomas
              • Jeffrey B. Gibson
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                  Christ Thomas wrote:

                  > Jack, you are not nearly as fed up with my Roman Catholic Church
                  > rhetoric as I am fed up with the bull shit that the GODLESS WHORE and
                  > her blind servants, such as you, have spread upon the earth for
                  > thousands of years. Why don't you tell me how you ignorant bastards

                  [snip]

                  > came to the conclusion that Mary was the
                  > Mother of God and the Pope is God on earth? This is not a put down this
                  > is a historical fact regarding the mindless mass psychotic behavior of
                  > her disciples.
                  >
                  > This would be no ordinary consideration if not that the Filthy Rich
                  > Whore has used her wealth to exploit her political power upon the
                  > governments of the earth and control and destroy millions of lives.

                  [snip]

                  > You stupid witch hunting bastards.When using your paranoid psychological
                  > terms you stupid asses have three fingers pointed back at your selves.
                  > Define profane words for me??? Do you have a catholic list? I say words
                  > like shit and bastard are not profane words. What’s your catholic
                  > opinion? What is a profane word?
                  >
                  > Now, Jack, climb up out of the toilet you call a church and answer the
                  > questions regarding, your deities, MMary and Pope. Perhaps, once you
                  > shit filled mind scum acknowledge your mind is where you defecate we get
                  > get about discovering the truth of God and Jesus. Exod. 27:6 And thou
                  > shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shit-tim wood, and overlay
                  > them with brass. The POPE sucks.

                  [snip]

                  > A servant of God
                  >
                  > Thomas

                  Thank you once again for another of your thoughtful, temperate, and well
                  reasoned messages.

                  I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I am grateful to see how in all --
                  but especially in this
                  most recent--of your messages to the List you are so thoroughly intent to
                  observe common
                  courtesy, scholarly collegiality, and list netiquette at all times. Your ability
                  to refrain from making
                  comments that reflect negatively on other groups or individuals (including
                  negative references to
                  another's competence as a scholar, exegete, or interpreter of New Testament
                  materials and matters
                  Christian) is truly a marvel. And I stand in awe not only of your mastery of
                  language and argument, your grasp of the meaning of scripture, but the power of
                  your intellect. Of you, we cannot fail to say not only "ne Aesopum quidem
                  trivit", but also and emphatically "insanus omnis furere credit ceteros".

                  Please keep posting in this manner to the List so that we may delightfully
                  continue to see just how
                  much of a servant of God you really are.

                  Yours sincerely,

                  Jeffrey Gibson

                  --
                  Jeffrey B. Gibson
                  7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                    [SNIPPAGE]

                    >A servant of God
                    >
                    >Thomas

                    Pr 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of
                    the wicked poureth out evil things.

                    Big Brother is watching. Learn to become invisible.
                    Steven Appelget
                  • Sam Gibson
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                      Didymos,

                      Are you still here? I would have thought that you would have run off when
                      you got the word that people were generally disinterested in what you had to
                      say. There are plenty of lists that you would be more suited to:
                      alt.amateur, alt.puerile, alt.uncouth, alt.uninteresting and many other
                      alts.

                      This list is for scholars and for those who are interested in reading from
                      scholars on the subject of the historical Jesus and early Christianity. From
                      what I have read of you (and I stopped long ago), you do not fit into either
                      category.

                      Now, please - read Proverbs 1:2-4 and hush. No one is interested in you
                      laying out more evidence that you are a buffoon. We are all thoroughly
                      convinced.

                      Do not make me come out of lurking again.
                      -
                      Sincerely,

                      Sam Gibson
                      ==============
                      cygnus@...
                      http://www.cygnus-study.com
                      ==============
                      "You might have lived an exemplary life as a Christian,
                      only to be met at the gates of heaven by Muhammed.
                      That's called fate."
                      -Neil Peart, drummer and lyricist for Rush

                      > Good try Jeffery. Now demonstrate for us your real scholarly aptitude.
                      > Explain your Gods, Mary, Peter, your saints and the pope. Don't be a
                      > catholic coward tell the truth.
                      >
                      > Exod. 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
                      >
                      > Exod. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any
                      > likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth
                      > beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
                      >
                      > Exod. 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
                      > for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the
                      > fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them
                      > that hate me;

                    • Curtis Stamps
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                        Ramon, I have been deleting C.T. and his ***<^%$#@)(*&& useless messages for
                        quite a while.
                        And, yes, a great big A-M-E-N to your post.

                        °´°*ø,¸¸,ø*°´°*ø,¸¸,ø*°´°*ø,¸¸,ø*°´°*ø,¸¸,ø*°´°*ø,¸¸,ø*°´°*ø
                        Curtis Stamps, a humble disciple
                        curtstamps@...
                        "When some say they want to serve God,
                        they mean in an advisory capacity."
                      • Ramon Garcia
                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 22, 1999
                          Dear Crosstalkers,

                          I suggest we ignore uncouth people on this list. They love the attention
                          their vulgar messages get. Let's just trash Mr. Thomas' letters as soon as
                          we get them.

                          Amen?

                          Ramon

                        • Christ Thomas
                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 23, 1999
                            Sam Gibson wrote:

                            > Didymos,
                            >

                            > This list is for scholars and for those who are interested in reading from
                            > scholars on the subject of the historical Jesus and early Christianity. From
                            > what I have read of you (and I stopped long ago),

                            Then obviously you shouldn’t be concerned unless you wish to learn
                            something. If you are so scholarly tell me about the worship of statues
                            and M Mother, the pope and the whore saints. How by employing her fools,
                            priest and nuns, she has always sought to control the earth for her
                            Godless pleasure. She sits on all seven continents of the earth. She
                            whores with all their kings and peoples and tongues.

                            Rev. 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall
                            overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that
                            are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

                            Rev. 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where
                            the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and
                            tongues.

                            There is no history of early Christianity that the catholic church has
                            not adulterated. My observations are, you play the game the king is
                            wearing clothes. Have you ever read that fable?

                            Jesus was murdered by that whore Roman church, holy city nation, after
                            he turned down her slut advances. Didn’t I show you that already or were
                            you asleep at the wheel? Have you recited your hail Mary or is it HELL
                            Mary today?

                            > Now, please - read Proverbs 1:2-4 and hush.

                            Please Sam, allow me to adequately instruct you in true Christian
                            knowledge. Perhaps you will learn something.

                            Prov. 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of
                            understanding;

                            Prov. 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment,
                            and equity;

                            Prov. 1:4 To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man knowledge
                            and discretion.

                            Prov. 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man
                            of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

                            Prov. 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words
                            of the wise, and their dark sayings.

                            Prov. 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but
                            fools despise wisdom and instruction

                            It appears you need more instruction from the lord Sam. Obviously, the
                            bible is a foreign instrument in your hand. Do I see a fool lurking in
                            the shadow of his own religious darkness. Try again big boy.

                            > Do not make me come out of lurking again.
                            > -
                            I would appreciate your coming out of the shadow of stupidity to explain
                            what your colleagues will not. Once you boys get beyond your childish
                            insults perhaps we can get down to the real truth relative to the
                            religious deception of the world. Of course, your insults are a
                            camouflage for ignoring the historical questions.

                            Samuel, I would appreciate some real dialogue on the history of
                            Christianity and not the pretense of a knowledge you have yet to
                            demonstrate. Come on out. It’s impossible to relate how fearful I am of
                            you. I am surprised you can even spell historical Jesus. What is you
                            favorite Saint statue in which to bow?

                            Your friend in true knowledge and God’s servant,

                            Thomas

                            > Sincerely,
                            >
                            > Sam Gibson
                            > ==============
                            >> >
                            > > Exod. 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
                            > >
                            > > Exod. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any
                            > > likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth
                            > > beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
                            > >
                            > > Exod. 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
                            > > for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the
                            > > fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them
                            > > that hate me;

                          • Christ Thomas
                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 23, 1999
                              Shahina Amin wrote:

                              > Jeffrey wrote:
                              >
                              > Please keep posting in this manner to the List so that we may delightfully
                              > continue to see just how
                              > much of a servant of God you really are.
                              >
                              > Yours sincerely,
                              >
                              > Jeffrey Gibson

                              > Hi guys,
                              >
                              > I have been unable to follow the postings of this group for awhile because
                              > I had been busy with some personal stuff. I just opened up this most recent
                              > Crosstalk Digest and saw the posting by Christ Thomas and I was appalled by
                              > the sheer lack of respect that he showed. A man who calls himself 'a
                              > servant of God' should definitely behave like one. I think this is not a
                              > forum where one person should attack another person and in the process use
                              > derogatory language. This is supposed to be a discussion group. We are
                              > allowed to disagree with each other but we must do so in a civil manner. I
                              > have seen people using foul language on other newsgroups and I cannot
                              > understand why that has to be so.
                              >
                              > My request to all of you is to please refrain from using language that is
                              > inappropriate for the net and show a little more etiquette and tolerance
                              > towards each other.
                              >
                              > Peace
                              > Shahina Amin

                              Jeffery you are digging deep for any show of support you can get. Again
                              address this matter as I shall.

                              What is a profane word?

                              A PROFANE WORD IS LITTLE MORE THAN A DEVICE FOR THE GOVERNMENTS AND HER
                              CHURCHES TO USE TO CONTROL HER PEOPLES LIVES.

                              ASK THE CHURCHES AND HER GOVERNMENTS TO GIVE YOU A LIST OF THEIR PROFANE
                              WORDS. THAT WAY WE CAN ALL SAVE OURSELVES FROM THEIR HELL.

                              Anyone that thinks otherwise should post a list of profane words, along
                              with why they are such, so that we all may share their wisdom.

                              Otherwise, go stand in the corner of ignorance served by Jeffery and his
                              cohorts. You guys are a religious joke.
                              Jesus is laughing at your stupidity.

                              There, per your request, I have told you the truth so that you may be
                              set free. That's the mission of God's servants.

                              Thank you my good friend Jeffery.

                              Christ Thomas
                            • Richard Buchanan
                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 23, 1999
                                It is best to not give attention to such people. Ignore him and he will
                                go away.

                                At 02:49 PM 4/23/99 +0000, you wrote:
                                >Jeffrey wrote:
                                >
                                >Please keep posting in this manner to the List so that we may delightfully
                                >continue to see just how
                                >much of a servant of God you really are.
                                >
                                >Yours sincerely,
                                >
                                >Jeffrey Gibson

                                >Hi guys,
                                >
                                >I have been unable to follow the postings of this group for awhile because
                                >I had been busy with some personal stuff. I just opened up this most recent
                                >Crosstalk Digest and saw the posting by Christ Thomas and I was appalled by
                                >the sheer lack of respect that he showed. A man who calls himself 'a
                                >servant of God' should definitely behave like one. I think this is not a
                                >forum where one person should attack another person and in the process use
                                >derogatory language. This is supposed to be a discussion group. We are
                                >allowed to disagree with each other but we must do so in a civil manner. I
                                >have seen people using foul language on other newsgroups and I cannot
                                >understand why that has to be so.
                                >
                                >My request to all of you is to please refrain from using language that is
                                >inappropriate for the net and show a little more etiquette and tolerance
                                >towards each other.
                                >
                                >Peace
                                >Shahina Amin

                              • Shahina Amin

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Apr 24, 1999
                                    Sam Gibson wrote:

                                    > First, I am not a Christian. I do not believe in the divine and think that
                                    > it is kind of silly that some people do. I find it a crutch for the weak.

                                    John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the
                                    world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
                                    were evil.

                                    John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither
                                    cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

                                    > YOU WROTE
                                    > > There is no history of early Christianity that the catholic church has
                                    > > not adulterated. My observations are, you play the game the king is
                                    > > wearing clothes. Have you ever read that fable?

                                    John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the
                                    earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven
                                    is above all.

                                    YOU WROTE
                                    > > Jesus was murdered by that whore Roman church, holy city nation, after
                                    > > he turned down her slut advances. Didn't I show you that already or were
                                    > > you asleep at the wheel? Have you recited your hail Mary or is it HELL
                                    > > Mary today?
                                    >
                                    > Blah, blah, blah. There was no Roman church when Jesus was crucified, moron.
                                    > You are a fuckin' lunatic and do not belong on this list!

                                    John 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no
                                    man receiveth his testimony.

                                    John 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal
                                    that God is true.

                                    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God
                                    giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

                                    John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he
                                    that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God
                                    abideth on him.

                                    > YOU WROTE
                                    > > Please Sam, allow me to adequately instruct you in true Christian
                                    > > knowledge. Perhaps you will learn something.

                                    SAMUEL WROTE

                                    > Again, it would be more meaningful if you had a clue. I have no religious
                                    > darkness. The Bible is just another book making it very familiar to me. All
                                    > one must do is read it. Of course, you read some wild conspiracies into it,

                                    Ezek. 33:27 Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; As I
                                    live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and
                                    him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured,
                                    and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the
                                    pestilence.

                                    Ezek. 33:28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her
                                    strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate,
                                    that none shall pass through.

                                    Ezek. 33:29 Then shall they know that I am the LORD, when I have laid
                                    the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have
                                    committed.

                                    > SAMUEL WROTE
                                    >
                                    > Instructions for use:
                                    > 1. Remove your head from your ass
                                    > 2. Clean the shit from your eyes and ears

                                    Ezek. 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

                                    Ezek. 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say
                                    unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land
                                    take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

                                    Ezek. 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the
                                    trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any
                                    person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood
                                    will I require at the watchman’s hand.

                                    Ezek. 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the
                                    house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and
                                    warn them from me.

                                    Ezek. 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely
                                    die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked
                                    man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine
                                    hand.

                                    Ezek. 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn
                                    from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity;
                                    but thou hast delivered thy soul.

                                    Ezek. 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no
                                    pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his
                                    way and live:

                                    > > Your friend in true knowledge and God's servant,

                                    SAMUEL WROTE

                                    > You are not my friend, you do not know what knowledge is and you only serve
                                    > yourself.

                                    Matt. 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall
                                    gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do
                                    iniquity;

                                    Matt. 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be
                                    wailing and gnashing of teeth.

                                    > Sincerely,
                                    >
                                    > Sam Gibson

                                    John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into
                                    his hand.

                                    Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and
                                    the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of
                                    life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in
                                    the books, according to their works.

                                    Rev. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death
                                    and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged
                                    every man according to their works.

                                    Again, shame on you Sam, I SENTENCE YOU TO HELL. You have been judged.
                                    You'll have an eternity to think about that. If you offend me you offend
                                    my Father that sent me. Don't worry you'll be among your own kind. I
                                    won't say, have a nice eternity. Believe me, you won't. THAT FELT SO
                                    GOOD.

                                    Christ Didymus Thomas

                                    Ezek. 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still
                                    are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses,
                                    and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray
                                    you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.

                                    Ezek. 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit
                                    before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do
                                    them: but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

                                    Ezek. 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one
                                    that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they
                                    hear thy words, but they do them not.

                                    Ezek. 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then
                                    shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

                                    Sam, I enjoyed sentencing your worthless, Godless, ass to Hell. THE NEXT
                                    TIME YOU OFFEND GOD I’LL PUT A CURSE ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, up to ten
                                    generations, AND SENTENCE THEM TO HELL ALSO. How’s that bad boy? Deut.
                                    23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even
                                    to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
                                    LORD.

                                    Zech. 5:3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth
                                    over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be
                                    cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth
                                    shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

                                    Zech. 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall
                                    enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that
                                    sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his
                                    house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones
                                    thereof.

                                    I AM NOT HERE TO SAVE ANYONE. THAT IS UP TO YOU TO HEAR GOD’S WARNING.
                                    IT’S CREEPS, LIKE THIS, THAT STOOD AT JESUS’S CROSS MOCKING HIM IN
                                    DEATH. I COULD CARE LESS IF ANYONE BELIEVES ANYTHING I SAY. I AM NOT
                                    HERE TO SERVE ANY OF YOU OR PLEASE YOU. NOR AM I HERE TO ENDORSE YOUR
                                    GODLESS RELIGIONS. I TOLD YOU I AM GOD’S SERVANT. IT IS ONLY GOD THAT I
                                    MUST PLEASE. I ENJOY SENTENCING GODLESS BASTARDS TO HELL.

                                    YOUR TRULY, GOD’S SERVANT AND SON,
                                    CHRIST DIDYMUS THOMAS

                                    > ==============
                                    > cygnus@...
                                    > http://www.cygnus-study.com
                                    > ==============

                                  • MISS NICOLETTE M STEPRO
                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 4 12:08 PM
                                      -- [ From: Nicolette Stepro * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

                                      You've done your xtn duty O faithful servant. I don't know how others
                                      feel, but this lurker would appreciate it if you would now please shake
                                      off the dust and leave.

                                      Mr 6:11 And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye
                                      depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony
                                      against them.

                                      back to lurker status, nicolette