Forwarded Message

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 1999
      The Web site I gave has been closed by the Serb Police
      and is now back on offering Serb gov't stuff

      It still is operating out of amsterdam as www.b-92.org and may have
      some amsterdam extra in the .sig

      The story was from CBC-Radio-1

      Tom

      Same newscast has story of a man escaping an execution but making
      a video of the execution and getting away to Albania and the BBC
      has the video. You'll likely see it in the hour.